You can always amend your booking for 2022
A reassuring guarantee for renters of Luxury Rentals Dordogne during the Coronavirus pandemic.
The following conditions apply
- You have the right to amend the rental period in the event that government restrictions are put in place which affect your stay in the rented holiday home during the pre-booked period; or which affect your ability to travel to the holiday home.
- Changes to the rental period can be requested up to 28 days before your arrival date. If any travel and/or stay-restricting government measures are imposed within 28 days of the start of your holiday, we will try to find a solution in close consultation with the property owner. We cannot provide any guarantee for this.
- A booking may be moved to another period for which an equivalent rental price applies, up to a maximum of 15 months. If you prefer a rental period with a higher rental price, you agree to pay the difference.
- You can only use the Corona-stress-free offer if you have met all rental conditions and payment obligations.
- You must comply with the vaccination regulations of the French authorities.
- We request a contribution of € 95 for our administration costs.
Six advantages of renting in the Dordogne
1. The Périgord is beautiful
The Dordogne is an area that offers charm, lots of activities and hospitality. Many renters come back every year.
2. Dordogne is nearby
Flying to Bergerac, Limoges or Bordeaux is cheap and fast. Coming by car is easy as well.
3. Dordogne is Corona Green
One of the safest areas in France. Covid-19 has been extremely mild here.
4. All your wishes will be fulfilled
Private pool, luxury kitchen, comfortable interior, private grounds, beautiful view.
5. Hygiene guaranteed
The hygiene rules are of the highest standard. Your holiday home is perfectly cleaned.
6. Home Office possible
If necessary, you can work perfectly from your holiday home. An internet connection is standard.
Book your holiday home in time. The sooner the better. This way you are assured of the desired period in 2021; more and more people are discovering that renting a self catering holiday home in the Dordogne is a smart and above all sensible choice.