This is how we do business
1. Our company really exists, and it is easy to get in touch with us
SIM Solutions S.A.R.L. is a France-based company with a Dutch Board of Directors.
Telephone:: +33 (0) 55 35 53 071
Email: [email protected]
2. General Terms & Conditions
Our company is registered with the French Chamber of Commerce (Siret: 520 799 628 00018) and is liable to pay VAT (VAT: FR11520799628). Our business activities are governed by the rules of French law. SIM Solutions acts as an intermediary between tenants and owners of luxury holiday homes in the Dordogne who wish to rent out their property. We do not charge fees to tenants of a luxury holiday home.
3. A clear and transparent offer: you know exactly what you are renting
SIM Solutions spends much time and effort on accurate descriptions and photographs of the luxury holiday homes in its portfolio. This also applies to how we state rental prices and terms & conditions (what is and is not included). You know exactly what you are renting and which services are covered by the rental fee.
4. Booking procedure
- You can enquire about properties by phone or email.
If your chosen property is available, we create a booking and you will receive an email asking you to finalise the booking by filling in an online booking form and accepting the rental terms and conditions. The rental agreement is concluded when you accept these terms and conditions.
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking per email.
- Within 8 days the owner must have received your deposit payment. You will receive a payment confirmation after receipt.
- 9 weeks before the start of the rental period you will receive a reminder email to pay the remaining rental amount plus security deposit and possible other fees (all clearly stated during the booking process).
- After this last payment has been received, we will send you a confirmation together with the itinerary and key instructions.
Find out more about how we work.
Tip: always take out travel and cancellation insurance. Also check your liability insurance to find out whether this covers damages caused by you to a holiday home.
5. A safe payment environment
Payment of the rental fees to the home owner is done by yourself using your own bank. Your bank will flag up any mala fide account holders automatically.
6. How we use your personal data
7. Complaints and disputes
SIM Solutions does everything in its power to prevent complaints before they occur. If you have a complaint about our platform, please contact Floris Stork at [email protected]
We will respond as quickly as possible, but in any event within 14 days. We are not responsible for the rental of holiday homes that are offered on this platform. This is the responsibility of the home owner.